Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Wall Of Ego Has A Lovely New Addition

I went to Tennessee this weekend for the Tennessee Association Of School Librarians annual conference and while I was there, picked up the 2010 Volunteer State Book Award Young Adult Division for Life As We Knew It.



This was not a coincidence. They were kind enough to invite me, and even kinder to me while I was there. I had a great time.

I've known for a while that the Wall Of Ego was going to need some redecorating with the new arrival. It is the 2010 Volunteer State Book Award, after all.



So this afternoon, and after a mere 7 additional nail holes, the Wall Of Ego has been completed.



Well, completed for the time being. My ego is ever expansive, and I suppose the Wall Of Ego could expand accordingly!

3 comments:

YOURYOUNGESTBIGGESTFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

it will most defnitaly expand with blood wounds and the shade of the moon!

Lisa-Marie Jordan said...

That is really awesome! Congrats on all your awards/accolades/successes!

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Thanks to both Youryoungestbiggestfan! and to Lisa-Marie Jordan-

I must admit the 2010 Volunteer State Book Award looks very handsome on the wall!