Friday, August 13, 2010

This World We Live In Is Now Available On Kindle

You may already know that, but I only discovered it this morning.

I admit I don't have a Kindle, but the people I know who do have one love it. So I figured I'd make an official announcement.

Consider it announced!


exBFF said...

I donated my originals to the library and have been having a bit of "giver's remorse" - as bad as that sounds. So I purchased all three for my Kindle!

You really should look into an e-reader. I didn't think I'd like it (something about losing the tactile pleasures of reading a paper book), but it's wonderful.

And with the new one, you can carry as many as 3,500 I can read based on whim!


susancolebank said...

Hi Susan,

Any idea if it will come out for the Nook?


Fear Death By Water said...

And also now available, my rambling review of the trilogy. Finaly. And also a giveaway. lastly a section at the end of the review for Life As We Knew It that I wrote to you. Yes you Susan. Readit and comment if you'd like.

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hi to exBFF and susancolebank and Fear Death By Water-

Internet names are so funny. I'm just picturing introducing all of you at a party.

Everyone I know who has a Kindle loves their Kindle. I'm sticking with book books for the time being though.

If I read the Barnes & Noble website correctly, This World We Live Is is already available on Nook.

And thanks for the review of all three books. It gave me a lot to think about!

Georgia said...

I just discovered your books a couple weeks ago while I was browsing the book section at my grocery store. I read all 3 of them in 4 days. Loved every one of them!

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hi Georgia and thank you for both your comments-

I love hearing how people find my books. I hope buying them along with your groceries inspired you to buy lots and lots of canned vegetables and toilet paper!

PS-My word verification is "demets." Personally, I'm a fan of "deyankees!"

kiley said...

are you ever going to write a 4th book?? pleeasseee