Friday, May 13, 2011

Blood Wounds ARCs


As best I can tell, the blog entry I wrote yesterday offering all of you a chance to get one of four advanced reading copies of my new novel Blood Wounds has completely disappeared.

Given the quality of my life right now, this disappearing act fits totally in place. It's definitely Let's Make Life More Difficult For Susan time.

Anyway, if you didn't read yesterday's entry (or admire the extremely cute Scooter picture that went along with it), the gist was I've been sent 4 ARCs of Blood Wounds to share with my blog readers, and if you want a chance at one of them, email me using the address in the upper right corner with the phrase ARC or Blood Wounds or Bolivian Hat or anything else you might think of, between now and Sunday night, and on Monday morning I'll put all the emails of everyone who has asked in my Bolivian hat and pull out four and email those people to ask for their names and addresses and then I'll send them an ARC. Also it doesn't matter where you live, this chance is open to all of you.

My apologies to any of you who read yesterday's entry and can't figure out why I'm telling you stuff you already know.

Now if the world will just apologize to me, everything will be right where it should be!

ETA: The blog entry may have vanished, but your emails haven't. So if you've already emailed me for a chance at an ARC, don't worry. The emails are waiting for me at AOL, right where you sent them.



Double ETA: Yesterday's post has miraculously reappeared, although the comments (which are always the best part) are still missing.

But now you have many Scooter picture options, which is probably good for something in this world!

6 comments:

Erickold said...

Just like your yesterday post my comment disappeared.
But I repeat: Scooter is the perfect model

And I sent the email.
I hope to be lucky

Greetings, susan!

Nora Durbin said...

Yesterday I asked: Do you know if Blood Wounds will be available on NetGalley like your last book was?

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hello again to Erickold and Nora Durbin-

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person yesterday's blog entry disappeared on.

I agree with you Erickold that Scooter is a great model. He really should go into it for a living.

And Nora Durbin, I replied yesterday that I don't know for a fact if Blood Wounds will be available on NetGalley, but my guess would be yes.

Now let's see if this blog entry gets to stay!

Mr. Cavin said...

If you're interested, I can still see yesterday's post plain as day. Must just be some buginess or whatever, but I guarantee you it'll be temporary. If not, I guess I can send you the text of that one if you want it.

Though I think I like today's sunbeam picture of Scooter better, so that's one benefit of this mass confusion.

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hi Mr. Cavin-

I like the sunbeam picture also. Scooter is very cooperative about posing and is far better at it than I am.

While every blog entry I write is a literary masterwork, I can probably live without ever seeing the actual writing I did on yesterday's. Or maybe it'll show up on its own. The internet is such a strange and lovely place.

Meanwhile my word verification is "nopicate" which really sounds like it should mean something!

Nora Durbin said...

Cool. I will keep my name out of the hat for this giveaway then. Thanks!