Thursday, September 23, 2010

Three Strikes And I'm Out!

You know, you plan to write a perfectly interesting blog entry about South Carolina and sales people and Blood Wounds, and the next thing you see, Blogspot has changed its format, and even though it swears everything is nice and easy now, it makes you very nervous.

There used to be this cute little box on top which I used to post all those adorable Scooter photographs (and any other photographs or videos I wanted to put here), and now that box is gone.

I had no intention of putting any pictures in this entry, but I still want to be able to. Scooter isn't about to stop being adorable.

Now that I look, there's a way of striking things (big fat hairy deal) but I don't see a spell check, which trust me, I need. Oy oy oy. What have they done to my Blogspot?

I'll post again when my nerves are a tad less wracked!

5 comments:

Becky said...

It makes me nervous too. Though they do still have spellcheck. Look for the ABC image. Images are there as well though I haven't used the "new and improved" image uploader.

I'm more nervous about all the service errors I've been getting today!

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hi Becky-

I don't see spell check, just strike through. And when I tried to post this comment a moment ago, I got Error 503, whatever the heck that means.

I've got enough stress in my life. Why, oh why, did Blogspot decide to add to it!

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Okay. I found a way to go back to the old editor system, with its spell check and clunky photo uploading.

Thank goodness. I can breathe again!

Becky said...

That's good you can switch back--I didn't see that option. The spell check symbol is ABC with a green checkmark. It is in the right corner.

I've been getting Error 503 all day long. And it's driving me crazy!

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hi again Becky-

I went to Help!!! (!!! mine) where amidst the vast number of complaints was the information that you could go back if you went to Settings, read through the options (I had to figure that part out myself) and pressed Basic under Editing or somesuch thing.

And I celebrated just now by posting an Adorable Scooter Picture, which I took three minutes ago just for the occasion!