Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yet Another Excuse To Postpone Working On The Rewrites

Someday, I'm going to figure out why every day it's been a struggle to get to work. I enjoy it when I'm doing it, and today most likely I'll finish the fabulous new ending of B3 (which I've written in my head about 100 times at this point, and when I read to my friend Christy the future final sentence, she said, "Wow." Which definitely beats "Yikes" and should be an incentive to get to work and write that final sentence. And yet, I continue to dawdle).

Where was I? Oh yeah, the reason for this blog entry. I got the Danish copies of Life As We Knew It, aka Mens Vi Endnu Er Her, and I can now say Lisa is pregnant in Danish (Lisa er gravid).

I felt I had to hand deliver a copy to Carol, the co-dedicatee, because her name is misspelled on the dedication page. Carol, who is a kind and gracious woman, took it much better than I would have.

Since Marci (other co-dedicatee) was there as well, I asked if I could take a picture of the two of them holding their copies of Mens Vi Endnu Er Her to post on my blog. They kindly and graciously agreed.

So here it is and now I'll go to work (or at least find some other excuse not to):


2 comments:

Alice said...

Alice er gravid mit emotion! (Danish, German, same thing) Yay mama, on the internet!

Anonymous said...

Im only writing on this blog because its the only one on this website i havent commented on.

Alice, want to turn this into a chatroom because no one wants to post a comment on this blog? Post your ansewer.
-Jill