Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All The News That's Fit To Paw


I haven't gotten very much work done the past two days. Yesterday I watched Parliament hearings on the various Murdochs and their evil minions, and today, well I'm sure I have an equally good excuse why I didn't get much done today.

Meanwhile Scooter has taken to reading the New York Times. He thought this article was the cat's pajamas.

I'll be posting tomorrow with the brilliant spoiler solution. But now I must go back to not working!

4 comments:

Nate said...

Cant wait for the spoilers! I sent you an email at your aol email. I cant wait to get a reply ;D

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hi Nate-

I owe a couple of people emails.

I'll get to them tomorrow, I promise!

YOURYOUNGETBIGGESTFAN!! said...

spoilers are beast!(my new word for awsome) i am so excited

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hi Youryoungestbiggestfan!

I think spoilers are pretty beast also!

Look for my special spoiler solution later today.